in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-28-2011 4:36 AM by ........... 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-21-2011 2:02 PM

• Step1
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-06-2008
    • Manchester
    • Posts 961
    • Gold Member

Beomaster 6000 remote control request / idea

Hi folks I would like one of these but can't really justify purchasing one (haven't seen on ebay for ages anyway!) at the moment so I have an idea...

If there is a fellow Beoworlder who has one of these remotes, and will be willing to recieve a Sony learning remote from me, so that they could teach it the various buttons, then return to me all at my expense would anyone be able to do this? I would rather it be a well known member and obviously needs to be in the UK to make it worthwhile..

Oh it would be best if the person helping had a Beomaster to check it works, but I guess this would be the case anyway!

The Sony has no problem emulating 455khz so it should be a breeze for this one!

Olly.

• 02-23-2011 9:29 AM In reply to

Re: Beomaster 6000 remote control request / idea

Hi there

I have a Beolab 8000 terminal which is basically the same (and works with my BM6000) - I'd be happy to do it for you, or if you were ever in Leicester you could pop in and we could do it together?

Llewelyn

• 02-23-2011 9:51 AM In reply to

• Step1
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-06-2008
    • Manchester
    • Posts 961
    • Gold Member

Hi Llewelyn thanks for the offer... I am trying to think if we are headed toward Leicester soon, but I don't think we are.... Going to Hereford next week but that is too far to divert unfortunately... When I do head your way I never usually get far past Bakewell where I end up visiting the local cafe for some of that certain famous pudding - hmmmm Bakewell tart Cool

I will have a think about it but if I can't find a way down I will appreciate taking you up on your offer to programme the device in my absence. it is quite simple and I would of course supply instructions!!!

I will get back to you thanks!

Olly.

• 02-24-2011 6:51 AM In reply to

Haha I am a fellow fan of Derbyshire tarts :) 

I'll pm you my address and telephone number etc... Make sure you give me pretty clear instructions because I'm rubbish with anything thats not B&O or Loewe!

Put your phone number on the instructions just in case!

• 02-28-2011 4:01 AM In reply to

• Step1
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-06-2008
    • Manchester
    • Posts 961
    • Gold Member

Hi Llewlyn sorry I am not so responsive atm things are a little caotic right now.... Got your message and will get in touch real soon, just had to go down a notch or two on my priority list at the moment!

Please bear with me for the time being...

Olly.

• 02-28-2011 4:36 AM In reply to

There's no rush for me Olly, just give me a shout if and when you still want it doing. Smile

If I am ever up in Manchester (incidentally I was in Warrington yesterday evening), I'll drop off the remote to you and you can post it back to me instead. 

Cheers

Llewelyn

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)