in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-31-2011 5:40 AM by Kokomo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-31-2011 4:45 AM

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Changing DVD language of DVD1

I seem to recall from previous threads that my DVD1, being an early version, has very restricted playback options. The user guide lists a raft of options available under the 'Tool Bar' which I am unable to access when following the instructions given. All I am offered is "Angle". 

I have never bothered much about this but on a couple of occasions recently I have tried to play a DVD movie which has 2 language tracks but I have been unable to access the English one.

Does anyone know if/how I can change the language of such discs ?

Thanks.

Postscript:- just found that if I press the red button on my Beo4 I get the language displayed. It is telling me that it is in English and seems to suggest there is only one available as it displays "Current/Total - 1/1 - English". But the soundtrack playing is in Spanish! I know there are 2 tracks in different languages as my PC and a couple of other cheaper DVD players will switch between the languages.

Any advice appreciated.

• 01-31-2011 5:40 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: Changing DVD language of DVD1

Apologies for wasting Forum space, but I've now realised that the DVD movie copies which had been coped with the native language and not the English option!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)