in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-23-2011 5:34 PM by pacificocean. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2011 3:46 AM

• Michael
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-20-2009
    • Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia
    • Posts 245
    • Gold Member

When are the new products being announced?

Does anyone know when B&O will publicly announce Beosound 5 Encore and BeoNet, etc?  

Regards

Michael. 

• 01-23-2011 4:39 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: When are the new products being announced?

If I'm not mistaken it should around April

Best regards

Spiros

• 01-23-2011 6:39 AM In reply to

Encore...Does it work the same way like a squeezebox.

What is it exactly

• 01-23-2011 1:20 PM In reply to

Are there going to be upgraded products such as Beolab 5 or Beovision 7?  I think that I would be reluctant to buy any product without a more clear idea of production plans.  I already have a Beosound 5 and like it but it has not been a stellar product.  The Encore will have to be something really more special than has been described in this forum or elsewhere.

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 01-23-2011 1:59 PM In reply to

I can't believe that people, especially active participants of BeoWorld, are still unclear as to what the BeoSound 5 Encore is or does. It's been gone into in more detail than would ever be included in a press release and greater detail than most B&O product owners ever discover about their own equipment. It's been discussed technically, visually, philosophically, etc. And yet some people still wonder "what could it be!?" 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 01-23-2011 2:13 PM In reply to

TripEnglish:

I can't believe that people, especially active participants of BeoWorld, are still unclear as to what the BeoSound 5 Encore is or does. It's been gone into in more detail than would ever be included in a press release and greater detail than most B&O product owners ever discover about their own equipment. It's been discussed technically, visually, philosophically, etc. And yet some people still wonder "what could it be!?" 

Believe it!

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 01-23-2011 2:25 PM In reply to

Can you give us some links?

• 01-23-2011 4:26 PM In reply to

Welcome to 2011. BeoWorld has invented BeoSeach... It's located in to top right corner of this site.

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 01-23-2011 4:44 PM In reply to

Can you provide me a link to the search function?

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 01-23-2011 4:57 PM In reply to

Hi smart guy's that is what I did and I was only able to find questions and you have probably all the answers. So if you can give me the links to the answers would be nice.

• 01-23-2011 5:03 PM In reply to

Sorry... my bad. Here's the link.

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 01-23-2011 5:34 PM In reply to

Karel Uyttendaele:

Sorry... my bad. Here's the link.

Can you please read what Peter is writing and reread your own message Devil

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)