in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-01-2011 5:35 PM by Stoobietoo. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-01-2011 5:35 PM

BeoLink Wireless not powering up.

I hope I am posting in the correct forum :o)

Sometime back I bought a used non-working BeoLink Wireless from "that" auction site! I was aware it was not working but paid less than £15 for it. it is a mint condition white model but unfortunately when plugged in nothing lights up. I have a working pair so know what the lights should look like when working. It seems completely dead.

It has been into the local B&O repair man and he says it needs a new board and that is about £195 plus labour & vat. I can buy one used from the best B&O reseller (we know who they are!!) for £195 with the waranty they offer so that is definitely not an economic option. The repair man did say he could look at a "repair" rather than straight replacememnt, but would have to work out the problem and that would cost me in his time.

So, can I ask, are there any obvious things for him to start looking for so that I can aim him in the right direction? Are there any easily replaceable fuses etc that he can begin by checking? Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Stoobie

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)