in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-08-2011 8:10 AM by Milton78. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-08-2011 6:18 AM

Outstanding repeir service in South England.

Dear fellow Beoworlders,

in the past few months a couple of people have hed defunct AV9000 TV sets, one of which wa&s about to be almost given away for scrap.  I contacted those people and gave them the name of a repair engineer who took no more than 30 minutes to repair each set.  Hopefully giving their owners several more years of B&O enjoyment.  If you live in the South of England and need a reliable, competent engineer who knows his B&O TV repairs then I can happily recommend this guy:

Dave Clarke (DC TV) covers the Dorset area and is based outside of Southampton.  He travelled to London for one repair.  I have his mobile number but will only supply it by PM rather than in a public area.  If anybody needs his services, please PM me.

I have no association with Dave, in fact, I've never met or spoken with him.  His contact info was kindly given to me by a fellow Beoworlder in response to an AV9000 question last year.

All the best from France.

Dave.

Am I ready? I was born ready!

• 01-08-2011 8:10 AM In reply to

Re: Outstanding repeir service in South England.

I don't live in England,  but I do wish I did. It seems that alot of the good shops and repair people live there.

One thing I am happy about though, is this site! Big Smile It's full of helpful advice like this!

Thanks Dave! I hope the people with the AV9000 were too!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)