in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-11-2011 2:21 PM by Hiort. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-11-2011 9:59 AM

BeoVision 7 55" Beo4 guide for Blu-Ray

Hi folks,

Finding my B&O manual very very difficult to understand when it comes to controling my built in Blu-Ray player.

Press yellow here, press arrow here and then press go twice etc.......

Does anyone have a simplified way of showing me how to operate the built in DVD player with Beo4.

If so, then thank you in advance!!

CH

• 01-11-2011 11:06 AM In reply to

Re: BeoVision 7 55" Beo4 guide for Blu-Ray

I think the manual is quite good at explaining how to operate the Blu-Ray player.

(Assume you have the "regular" BEO4, i.e not with the "joystick"

To activate the player: Press DVD

To start: Press "GO" button twice

To stop: Press "STOP" button

To access DVD player functional menu: Press "Menus". Navigate up or down with arrow buttons. To select function: Press "GO". If you want to select the color coded functions, press the corresponding colour twice.  

Where there any specific things you had problems with?

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

• 01-11-2011 11:16 AM In reply to

Well, I know this doesn't help you, but this is why I actually now use my BEO5. It's been in a cupboard for a year or so because I found it not that good to use on a daily basis, but with the 7-55 it has come into its own and makes it all much easier than my BEO4.

Mike

• 01-11-2011 11:22 AM In reply to

Well, I know this doesn't help you, but this is why I actually now use my BEO5. It's been in a cupboard for a year or so because I found it not that good to use on a daily basis, but with the 7-55 it has come into its own and makes it all much easier than my BEO4.

Mike

[/quote]

Ahh, another £600 out of pocket? Come on, surely the guys at B&O have an easy way to show how to operate their products.

Mind you, I did pay a lot for this beautifull TV :-)[quote user="tobeyone"]

• 01-11-2011 2:21 PM In reply to

Your dealer should go through how to use the Beo4 with the BV7.

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)