in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-28-2010 3:27 PM by beo-ap. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2010 1:20 PM

Beo Inspired Designs Never End

Immitation continues to be flattering I suppose. A Beomouse 2 any one?

Discuss.

• 10-27-2010 10:25 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Re: Beo Inspired Designs Never End

beo-ap:

Immitation continues to be flattering I suppose. A Beomouse 2 any one?

Discuss.

Laughing

I started reading the coments and everyone was oblivious to the blatant B&O copy. Only until Mr. Plwh Stylemister popped on to say so eloquently "it look like the Bang & Owhatever MP3 Player from some years ago."

I didn't realize how protective people were over apple... WOW.

Evan

• 10-28-2010 12:55 AM In reply to

Hardly surprising really -  doesn't David Lewis design for ASUS as well as for B&O?

Cleve

• 10-28-2010 2:52 AM In reply to

• henrik
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 299
    • Founder

evman140:
    I started reading the coments and everyone was oblivious to the blatant B&O copy. Only until Mr. Plwh Stylemister popped on to say so eloquently "it look like the Bang & Owhatever MP3 Player from some years ago."

I don't find that strange at all - the Apple puck mouse is MUCH more wellknown than the BS2. Pls remember that B&O is much more of a niche brand than Apple is, I actually find your comment much, much more fanboyish than the Apple comments. :-)

• 10-28-2010 9:17 AM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

henrik:
    evman140:

I don't find that strange at all - the Apple puck mouse is MUCH more wellknown than the BS2. Pls remember that B&O is much more of a niche brand than Apple is, I actually find your comment much, much more fanboyish than the Apple comments. :-)

Well of course it is! The Apple anything will be much more commonly known than the B&O anything. Thats just how the Apple trend operates. I just think it is humorous that the people made an association with a less similar product and not the nearly identical BeoSound 2 (with the exception of a few people).

Evan

• 10-28-2010 3:27 PM In reply to

I forgot about the David Lewis - ASUS relationship.

Strange though, while it looks good a round mouse is awful. David Lewis should know better.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)