in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-13-2010 9:22 AM by Evan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-13-2010 8:46 AM

How my mind works......................

I never post.

I think I did in the old days before Lee super vamped the site, but that must be 6 years ago.

This could be the first of many............let’s see how it goes..........

In 1983 I started selling B&O, when I sold something, I'd go out and install it, pencil-drill-tape measure, maybe even some ML cable.

Years later, it became apparent that there were some brackets that were missing from the B&O range and some installation problems that needed solving, you know all this, most of you own brackets I've designed, and I guess you've all been through my site.

Anyway, the other day, a French dealer from the Côte d'Azur asked me for something which I didn't have. A wall bracket for BeoLab2500. I did make this bracket for one of my own sales about 10 years ago and then totally forgot about it. Very well.

Its busy here, creating new wall mount solutions and BluRay holders for the new season. But I got to thinking. There must be a lot of BeoLab2500 out there attached to 2500/2300/3000 and Ouvertures that could be used as Link speakers if only they could be incorporated into systems.

I made the bracket.

So to my question to you, what do you think of the idea of freeing up your Lab2500's as link speakers or maybe rear speakers in a video set up and maybe replacing your Ouverture with BeoSound 5? 

Best Regards

Gavin Sykes

• 10-13-2010 9:01 AM In reply to

Re: How my mind works......................

Welcome belatedly aboard!

STBBrackets:
    So to my question to you, what do you think of the idea of freeing up your Lab2500's as link speakers or maybe rear speakers in a video set up

I had considered just that!

Beautiful products, by the way!

• B&o bottle opener
  • 10-13-2010 9:02 AM In reply to

Smart.

• 10-13-2010 9:08 AM In reply to

• Seanie_230
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-20-2007
    • Milton Keynes, England
    • Posts 962
    • Gold Member

Hello

I dont know if this is the correct place for this but here goes:

I would really like a wall mount for lab 6000's that is an alternative to the Official ones that cost a fortune.

Beovision 7 MKIV (Blu Ray)
    Beolab 9

Beolab 6000
    Beo 4
    Beocenter 9300
    Apple TV
    SKY HD
    Optoma HD65 Projector
    Lintronic TT455-RT-238
    Beovision 3 MKII

• 10-13-2010 9:22 AM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Welcome! Even though you have far preceded me... Laughing

Somewhere recently I saw a picture of a setup with a BV10 and on either side were wall mounted 2500s. They sat on little glass shelves. Great look! Probably saw them in the "Flash your B&O" thread.

Evan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)