in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-22-2010 5:58 AM by ajames. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-22-2010 5:58 AM

Assignment of Avant Scart Sockets

I have an Avant RF VCR - connected to it is a DVD player and Sky box and I have a Lintronic box controlling an Onkyo iPod dock. In setup I have changed the varient so that it has no internal VCR and the lintronic box is connected to V.Tape socket and operates with V.Tape commands. So everything works quite well apart from one thing. With the Sky Box I have to have it connected to the decoder socket and this is not RGB - if I connect to the AV or VTAPE socket I can use the RGB setting and the picture is much improved. The problem is that the decoder socket doesn't have the option to switch to VTAPE - it seems the only options are v.aux, decoder or v.aux (STB) - of choosing V.AuxSTB then it uses the avants stb as it thinks it's a second set top box. If you use V.Aux then commands are transmitted through the scart lead so I can't control my iPod.

My question is that if in V.Aux are there any other commands that can be used?or is there a way of getting the RGB assignment on the scart sockets changed so that you can choose which ones are RGB?

Beovision Avant 32 RF, DVD1, Beovision 1, MX4002, Beound 3000, Beolab Penta MKII, Beovox Penta, Beolit 707, Beolink Passive, Beovox C30, Beocom 4, Beogram TX, 4 x Beo4, Form 1 & 2, Beocenter 7700, Beovox S65,

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)