in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-15-2010 7:36 AM by ablaumeise. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-15-2010 6:11 AM

Wall mounting the BEO Master 1200 ?

Hi Folks,

I have 2 metal plates and no clue as to how they would mount the Tuner unit ? 

Is it possible to do so ? I'm thinking of making up a metal plate and screwing it to the feet, then the metal plates onto the wall ? 

Any views / help in this matter appreciated.

Regards, Paul.

• 08-15-2010 7:11 AM In reply to

Re: Wall mounting the BEO Master 1200 ?

bandomaster:

Hi Folks,

I have 2 metal plates and no clue as to how they would mount the Tuner unit ? 

Is it possible to do so ? I'm thinking of making up a metal plate and screwing it to the feet, then the metal plates onto the wall ? 

Any views / help in this matter appreciated.

Regards, Paul.

Welcome to the forum Paul.

There's a thread on the wall mount here. I'm also fairly sure that there have been some recent dimensions and photographs posted by someone wanting to reproduce one of these mounts, but I haven't managed to locate it. Just try searching the forum with various possible terms and I'm sure you will eventually find it. (Or try Google in case I'm thinking of something I saw on another forum!!!!)

You may need to upgrade your subscription to view the manual with the mount details. Regarding your other post on the tuning slide, you may have to resort to buying a complete 1200 on eBay to get the part. (Often seen cheap because the top right cover over the pre-tuned section gets lost and is more difficult to find than a spare slider!)

The mount comprises a rigid bar that the slot beneath the two rear legs fits over: there's then a flexible connection to allow the lower part to clip behind the front (now bottom) feet.  A cover allows the speaker connections etc to be hidden.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 08-15-2010 7:36 AM In reply to

Re: Wall mounting the BEO Master 1200 ?

vikinger:
    I'm also fairly sure that there have been some recent dimensions and photographs posted by someone wanting to reproduce one of these mounts, but I haven't managed to locate it.

http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/33237.aspx

Hope this helps.

Regarding the tuning slider: As you can see in the thread linked above I managed to get a spare volume slider. There are lots of nice people on Beoworld and I'm sure you'll find someone who has a spares unit. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)