in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-17-2010 4:58 AM by guffas. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2010 11:34 AM

Beo 5 + Lutron

Hi everyone,

In my living room I have lighting with Lutron Radio Ra 2 with a keypad with IR eye that allows me to control the scenes with the Beo5. Everything works great the only problem is that the IR eye range of the Lutron keypad is a little limited and I have to point the beo 5 very precisely to it and withing certain range otherwise it don't work.

But any chance anyone have a similar setup and use like a IR extender or aditional IR eye. I am a little confused. I read about Lintronic but it seems that is like too much since it does everything like convert codes, projectors, third party products, etc. which I don't need since as I said everything is programmed in the beo 5 and works just fine.

Thank you for your help!

• 11-17-2010 4:58 AM In reply to

Re: Beo 5 + Lutron

Try to check the serial number of your Beo5.
    If the serial is below 21404408 then it has only one type of IR transmitter diodes.
    From this serial number two type of diodes with different wavelenghts was introduced. I have heard that especially the Lutron receivers depends on the correct IR wave length.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)