in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-24-2010 11:08 AM by Evan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-24-2010 9:22 AM

does any one know where i can get a redline speaker R L 60 .2 repared in london ?

hi .

i have a pair of redline speakers ( R L 60 . 2 )  , which look great , but one speaker doesnt sound right .

i was wondering if any one knew any where that couid repair them , in london ?

not sure if it wouid be worth it or wouid i be able to get replacement parts ?

hope some one  can give me some advice .

thank you very much for you time .

lawrence

freakyserver @ msn . com

07885 661070

• 05-24-2010 11:08 AM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Re: does any one know where i can get a redline speaker R L 60 .2 repared in london ?

Could you further explain what is lacking in the problematic speaker? I myself have a pair of RL60.2, one of which has a problem with the upper woofer (dead sounding, low output). If this sounds like what you are experiencing Lawrence, I have been told it may be a problem with the crossover.

I know I have brought this up before with a few others on here, but haven't been able to follow through, no definite answer.

Evan

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)