in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-29-2007 12:33 PM by KingStreet. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2007 8:26 AM

when do the new prices apply

If i bought either a tv, a replacment clamper or simply an empty box from the b+o store, if i ordered and payed today before july 1st, when do the new prices apply?

i would have expected 1st july, although ive just been told differentHmm

a quick reply will be very helpful

thanks jay

jason

• 06-29-2007 9:24 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Re: when do the new prices apply

It would make sense that the prices apply from the 1st of July..... bit of a cheat otherwise.
  • 06-29-2007 9:41 AM In reply to

Kevin:
    It would make sense that the prices apply from the 1st of July..... bit of a cheat otherwise.

Hi, I agree totally, however mentioning no names i've been told today that even if ordered today it wont arrive until after the price increases and i will have to pay the extra.

In fairness what im ordering is only a difference of maybe £10.00 but its the principle of the matter not the cost.Angry

jay

jason

• 06-29-2007 12:33 PM In reply to

jay:

Kevin:

Hi, I agree totally, however mentioning no names i've been told today that even if ordered today it wont arrive until after the price increases and i will have to pay the extra.

In fairness what im ordering is only a difference of maybe £10.00 but its the principle of the matter not the cost.Angry

jay

Hi - the correct version is that any product ordered before close of business tomorrow will be at the current prices (in the UK, anyway) unless a deferred delivery date is requested from Denmark.

So, anyone being told its now too late are not being given the correct info -  it is 100% the case that dealers can honour the current prices as long as they place the order on line before tomorrow evening. 

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)