in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-09-2010 1:59 AM by Keith Saunders. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-07-2010 3:59 PM

• dueno
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-29-2007
    • bordeaux
    • Posts 147
    • Founder

xml file for mitsubishi heavy industrie aircon

I need this xml

if someone can help

thanks

never explain never complain

• 03-08-2010 3:27 AM In reply to

Re: xml file for mitsubishi heavy industrie aircon

The protocols and method of transmission for air-conditioning systems is very different from controlling STB's.

Also, unlike AV equipment from the same manufacturer, almost all air-conditioning systems particularly if they have an LED display on the remote means they transmit all the settings to keep the remote display in sync with the actual unit.

I have produced some XML files for members who wish to control air-conditioning systems, but it is complex and time consuming and you need to capture every combination of user requirements. For example.

If you want medium fan speed and 25 degrees temperature, then you have one command to send all the other data as well as speed and temperature, if you change any variable, that requires yet another command. So, on the original remote you have just a few buttons, but on the Beo5 you will need many buttons, even if you limit yourself to the commonly required settings only.

Regards Keith....

• 03-08-2010 3:43 AM In reply to

• dueno
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-29-2007
    • bordeaux
    • Posts 147
    • Founder

how can I capture ir code of the remote (with LCD)?

the linntronic solution ( TT455-RT-238) seems the best but i don't understand all the procedure

• 03-08-2010 3:52 AM In reply to

If you have a Lintronics box and software you can certainly capture all the codes with it and then use the "XML Generator" found HERE to convert them to an XML file. Also, the latest version of Lintronic software also allows you to convert to an XML file.

There is a detailed help file in with the Beoworld XML Generator

Regards Keith....

• 03-08-2010 1:07 PM In reply to

• dueno
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-29-2007
    • bordeaux
    • Posts 147
    • Founder

how have i to use this msi files??????

• 03-09-2010 1:59 AM In reply to

You have downloaded the "Beo5 3rd Party XML Generator version 1.1" from the Beoworld web site and save it in a directory or on your desktop of your WINDOWS PC. Then just double click on teh file and it will go through the installation process.

Any file with a .MSI extension means it is MicroSoft Installation file.

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)