in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-10-2010 4:10 PM by Peter. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-03-2010 4:59 PM

I am selling my 8000 system.

This comprises:

Beomaster 8000 with remote

Beogram 8002 with MMC2

Beocord 9000

These are in good condition and there is also the stand.

I also have Beovox MS150s to go with them.

All are finished in rosewood. This is the system pictured on Beocentral. The Beocord has had a rosewood surround to replace the teak one.Make me an offer by PM. This system has no packaging so would be best picked up. The Beogram in particular would be a poor traveller and the Beomaster weighs a considerable amount.

• 03-03-2010 7:17 PM In reply to

Re: Beosystem 8000

Hey Peter,

Hmmm.... I'll touch base with you in a couple of months to see of those speakers are still available ..... as mentioned in my earlier (deranged) post thinking about 2nd half of the year to upgrade ... Wink

Did all the interest in your speakers last week inspire you to go ahead and sell the system?

Good luck, I'm sure you can find a good home for this.

Laurence.

• 03-07-2010 3:34 PM In reply to

A few expressions of interest - not unreasonably requesting prices so I will add the following:

Best offer! I am happy selling it separately as well. I suppose ball park figures:

Beogram 8002 with perfect MMC2 - has just been serviced by Tim Jarman - good lid (unusual!) and all the double sided tape has been replaced with decent adhesive. £250

Beomaster 8000 with remote - had all the capacitors replaced in 2003 when I bought it - have the receipt for £106.93 for the repair! This is rather a good one so I am looking for an offer of over £300. Couple of people showing interest - I will need picking up as it weighs a heck of a lot - I am sure I can arrange to get it closer if you are in the south as I am seeing Lee next week.

The Beocord is playing up and I will not sell this until it is working. (Actually it works fine but one meter is playing up - needless to say just started as I decided to sell it!) When working, with TDK MA-R head alignment tape, £100. It now has a rosewood surround rather than the teak one shown in the picture.

MS150s - these are exceptional - need new pegs on some of the frets though they do all still fit on. Were professionally restored and have rubber rolls to the bass drivers - I am looking for an offer in the region of £500 for these. They definitely will not post!!

Stand - free to anyone who buys the Beomaster - a few scratches but in not bad condition.

I can do pictures though this is the model shown on Beocentral - the reflection in the top of the speakers are some of my books!

• 03-08-2010 10:09 AM In reply to

I now have a number of offers - I will favour someone buying the whole lot - the price for everything 'as is' is £1000 including the speakers and stand and I dare say I can find some speaker wire with the correct plugs as well and I will even provide a ribbon aerial! I will do some pictures either tonight or tomorrow of each item but they are in good condition. Whether I will be after moving the Beomaster will be another matter!

I do have an offer of £700 for everything except the speakers which I will be taking if someone does not step in for the speakers as well.

• 03-10-2010 4:10 PM In reply to

8000 system now sold. Only the speakers left! Make me an offer!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)