in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-16-2009 12:05 PM by gparker3. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2009 6:08 PM

Beogram RX2

Great to be able to fine a forum for this!  Many thanks for any help:

I can't figure out how to release the turntable.  There are some tabs under the unit, but don't want to do anything to break it. 

The turntable is in a locked position (refuses to turn) and we have had it recently serviced but it has been so long since I've used it I can't remember.

Thanks again,

Gail

• 11-16-2009 7:05 AM In reply to

Re: Beogram RX2

If you join as a silver member (£15) you will find the user manual for download from this site

Regards Graham

• 11-16-2009 11:48 AM In reply to

There are two different locks on the RX2. The first are three rim locks which surround the sub platter. Access these by taking off the platter. The rim locks will turn clockwise till parallel to the edge of the platter. You will then have the chassis locks - these are three  screws that are tightened onto a small moveable metal plate - loosen them and then move the plate so that you can tighten the screws through then so that the suspension bounces.

Graham is quite correct - the user manual is on site for both silver and gold members and could be helpful as well as helping with the running costs of the site.

• 11-16-2009 12:05 PM In reply to

Thanks Graham and Peter.  Peter's help will do it; when we've real problems we take it to the shop and have a good one here in Portland Oregon.  Don't think a need a manual to just start using this one but it is great to know that it is still available.

Many thanks for your help,

Gail

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)