in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-31-2009 5:04 PM by GuyHui . 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-29-2009 7:17 AM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Cake [^] The big twelve-oh. (oh... oh...)

Cruising through the next 'thousand members' barrier like an oil tanker doing an emergency stop, we sail through our TWELVE THOUSAND mark today!!

We really don't seem to be slowing down, and we are bang on course for our millionth member somewhere around the year 2194.  A free Spark to Icon book (in holographic form of course) to the member who is around today who'll be there to celebrate it.. LOL

Seriously though - once again, well done everyone.  The constant and steady rate of new members simply proves that BeoWorld is consistently an interesting and informative place to visit.  I get a handful of emails every week from people simply wanting us to know that although they don't post (or post very little), they visit the forums every single day and thoroughly enjoy the site, it's members and what we have to say. 

One even said he enjoyed Jandyt's posts, but then the email finished with 'qwdfghnm,./' as his fingers slid across the keyboard when the men in white coats dragged him off. Poor man.. 

We have a new quiz coming up soon, and we're also putting together some truly lovely Prizes for the Christmas Draw.  I've been scouring the country for some gorgeous Vintage kit all year as well as giving away the usual modern items.  You'll see soon enough!  Christmas is certainly creeping up on us..

There are still tickets available for the BeoWorld Christmas Dinner if anyone's interested.  It's a stunning venue and whoever comes is sure to have a great night.  The Grand Hotel Eastbourne is a beautiful place and the food there is sublime!

We're also looking at a 'BeoWorld Meet' in London for next year.  I had a whole load of requests to hold it in London last time we spoke about it, so - as ever - i'm listening and have been in discussions with an exclusive London nightclub venue about us meeting there in a private area.  More details to follow in another thread.

So - once again, well done everyone here!  Thank you to all the people that don't post but send emails of appreciation, and special thanks to the members and moderators that put in a huge amount of their time to make this a very special site indeed.

Kind Regards

Lee

Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 10-29-2009 2:54 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Re: The big twelve-oh. (oh... oh...)

Wow!  12,000!  Much more than we expected. I'm proud to be a member of BeoWorld! Hugs all roundLeft HugLeft HugLeft HugLeft HugLeft Hug

9 LEE:

One even said he enjoyed Jandyt's posts, but then the email finished with 'qwdfghnm,./' as his fingers slid across the keyboard when the men in white coats dragged him off. Poor man..   

Cheers Puncher!  I didn't know you cared! Hope they are feeding you well in there.

9 LEE:

There are still tickets available for the BeoWorld Christmas Dinner if anyone's interested.  It's a stunning venue and whoever comes is sure to have a great night.  The Grand Hotel Eastbourne is a beautiful place and the food there is sublime! 

Managed to get my tricket today, after being left hanging last night. Site gave me a blank page just after I entered my Debit card details.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 10-29-2009 5:58 PM In reply to

• muck22
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-15-2007
    • germany
    • Posts 83
    • Bronze Member

I have to be 11999 I suppose Wink

no, indeed: very good forum I am still reading for some time.. now, I was convinced I want upgrade ... done!

thx all!

• 10-30-2009 8:57 AM In reply to

Really happy to see we have so much members, that proves how interesting the site (forum + main site) is !

Quoi de mieux qu'un BeoLab 2 ? 2 BeoLab 2 !

• 10-30-2009 4:14 PM In reply to

Seen it growing up and up...like a big family. Nice feelings. Hope we grow more !

-Dimitris

• 10-31-2009 5:04 PM In reply to

Beoworld is GROWING faster and faster....

The best place regarding Bang & Olufsen.

Cheers,

Guy

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)