in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-31-2009 5:35 AM by beowild. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-31-2009 5:23 AM

Activating Beo4 remote with Beocenter 2300?

Hi!

I have a Beocenter 2300 and am trying to run it with my remote control.

Do i have to program the remote with the beocenter to get it working or do i have to reset something?

Nothing happens when i press any of the buttons on the remote. I have been using the remote for an Ouverture so i know the remote is working.

Maybe it is my beocenter 2300 that isn't working properly?

Best Regards

Magnus

• 07-31-2009 5:29 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: Activating Beo4 remote with Beocenter 2300?

Hello Magnus, and welcome to Beoworld. You will prbably find that the BC2300 needs the options setting. On your Beo4, hold down the LIST button and the OFF (red spot) button at the same time. You chould see ADD? on the display. Using the up\down, tyhen GO select OPTION?. Then using up\down again select A.OPT.  Then press 1, you should see the stand by light on your BC2300 flash a few times. This will reactivate the IR reciever.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 07-31-2009 5:35 AM In reply to

Re: Activating Beo4 remote with Beocenter 2300?

snajdarn:

Hi!

I have a Beocenter 2300 and am trying to run it with my remote control.

Do i have to program the remote with the beocenter to get it working or do i have to reset something?

Nothing happens when i press any of the buttons on the remote. I have been using the remote for an Ouverture so i know the remote is working.

Maybe it is my beocenter 2300 that isn't working properly?

Best Regards

Magnus

Hi Magnus

The BEO4 remote should work fine with your beocenter 2300 without any programming of the remote. Perhaps your beocenter 2300 has the wrong setup Option set. You should find the appropriate setup option in your installation manual for the beocenter (Option 1 or Option 2 should work, but there are options where the beocenter doesn't listen to the remote).

Option setting is SOUND, 1, STORE with the BEOLINK 1000 or A.Opt 1 with the BEO4

Best Regards

David

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)