in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-06-2010 8:36 AM by david707. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-28-2010 4:33 AM

Beoplayer radio station download

I downloaded beoplayer version 5.04.00.0031 and registered it. I need to know how to force it to download all the n radio stations. I have beoplayer on another computer and this happened automatically. At the moment there are just a very small number and the software does not scan on startup.

Thanks for any help

David

• 04-28-2010 3:56 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: Beoplayer radio station download

Hi David, does the other computer have a BeoPort/PC2 connected to it by any chance. As far as I know it is only the when you connect one of these you get the ful list. First time I downloaded a version of BeoPlayer with N.Radio. It took me over a hour before I found out why I only had around 20 stations.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 04-29-2010 4:47 AM In reply to

Hi craig,

No the computer has no beopoert/PC2. The stations were all downloaded automatically and the s/w scans again on each start. 5812 english langauge stations!

Username and email were recognised when I downloaded/registered on the second computer but I have just 2 English stations! I have tried re-installing etc but no luck. I wonder if you are only allowed one (working) copy per registered user?

David

• 04-29-2010 7:33 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

I think there is a way round it David.
    Borrow thr PC2 from the other computer, and with it connected, you get all the stations.
    Disconnect it and return it to the other computer and I think all the stations remain.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 04-30-2010 4:01 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Yes, and andy it will retain the stations. Mine did after I sold my BeoPort. You will have to download the BeoPort SW, instead of the BeoPlayer SW.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 04-30-2010 6:23 AM In reply to

I have no Beoport/PC2 so cannot install that software. I thought the problem might be related to my antivirus software but having disabled this it still does nothing. I wonder if the server is down?

David

• 05-06-2010 8:36 AM In reply to

My mistake. I actually have Beosound 2 installed on the first computer. This obviously triggered the radio station download. Installed BS2 on the second computer and all is well.

David

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)