in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-02-2009 2:20 PM by adro. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-01-2009 1:02 PM

• adro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-26-2009
    • Posts 23
    • Gold Member

Multiple cd's from same album on my new Beo5

Big Smile

Hallo.

My Beo5 is up and running, played with it this weekend and added a few albums.

I really love it, but I have a few future wishes/requests, so what is the best way to do this?

Post it in this forum?, mail B&O?, My dealer?

And another question.

What do you do with multiple cd from the same album?

I use media player to rip my albums and then they end up in two or more folders , do you move all songs into the same folder, or keep the folders, and let Beo5 show more than one of same cover?

Regards

Atle.Hmm

• 09-01-2009 4:16 PM In reply to

Re: Multiple cd's from same album on my new Beo5

I've found 2 different issues (B&O shortcomings) related to your question about multiple CDs.

1.) BeoSound 5 and BeoPlayer have trouble with properly organizing tracks from multiple CDs in a set. I've found that it's best to tag each album with "[Disc 1]" or "[Disc 2]" after the album name. 

2.) BeoSound 5 and BeoPlayer will dump together tracks from CDs with the same album name. For example "Greatest Hits" as the name of an album can include ALL tracks from any album entitled "Greatest Hits." To prevent this, I've found it's best to rename the album "Greatest Hits - Abba" for example.

At least, I found this to be a problem with transferring music with the older version of BeoConnect. I'm not sure if the latest version of BeoConnect has fixed these problems.

• 09-02-2009 2:20 PM In reply to

• adro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-26-2009
    • Posts 23
    • Gold Member

Re: Multiple cd's from same album on my new Beo5

Thanks beojeff.

I suspected something like taht, I will pay spesial attention when importing multiple cd's from the same album.

Ad

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)