in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-05-2009 7:39 AM by associated. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-04-2009 8:54 AM

Help with Beogram/Beocord 1700 Mains Connectors

i've been looking for ages for a good condition Beomaster RG 900 Compact and not being able to find one i recently bought a Beogram 1700 record deck and Beocord 1700 with 2 x 40w speakers at a modern auction. I bought an amp seperately from Lifestyle AV. The mains leads on the Beogram and Beocord terminate in a white plug saying 6amp 250volt but the plugs have unfamiliar three slim steel pins (not the same as and a lot slimmer than the old 3amp plugs). I called in our local B&O supplier and he didnt know what i was talking about and just suggested i cut the plugs off and attach new plugs!! I dont know what i'm doing, can anyone tell me what i need to buy/do to get things up and running (better still point me in the ight direction for an RG900). Thank you

• 07-04-2009 3:37 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: Help with Beogram/Beocord 1700 Mains Connectors

Hello, and welcome to Beoworld. In the past I have purchased pieces of B&O with these type of plugs. There is a 4-way socket they connect to. Athough, I would go with your dealers suggestion. Just cut them off, and fit standard plugs.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 07-05-2009 7:39 AM In reply to

Re: Help with Beogram/Beocord 1700 Mains Connectors

Thanks, i'll give it a couple of days and if i dont get any different suggestions i'll go with that.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)