in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-30-2009 2:22 AM by tv800. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2009 5:44 AM

• tv800
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-15-2008
    • Posts 16
    • Bronze Member

Problems with A.AUX and active Link

Hallo

I have a problem regarding activating the "a.aux" source in my link rooms. Sitting in my living room, I have no problem with activating the "a.aux" on my Beosound 3000, both directly and also with my Beo4. But I have active link in 3 rooms, and none of these link-eyes can activate the "a.aux" ........... why is that ????

I can activate the BS3000 in the livingroom, and then activate the eye by manual pressing "on" and then hear the source in the linkroom ..... and I have tried with 3 different Beo4 with the same result .... no contact. The small red diode on the eye doesn't blink if I try to activate it, so it seems that the signal from the Beo4 is "in a different language" then the eye.

It is the same problem with all 3 eyes, but all other functions in the link rooms are working. Have I missed a setting in the BS3000 ??

I hope that someone knows of this problem

Tommy

• 06-29-2009 9:40 AM In reply to

• Tayne
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-31-2007
    • Posts 23
    • Bronze Member

Re: Problems with A.AUX and active Link

The BeoLink actives need a software upgrade to recognise the A.AUX command. This is done by an exchange circuit board rather than a chip or flashing it from a laptop. Your local Bang & Olufsen dealer will be able to do this for you and you will probably be looking around £150 per active i think.

• 06-29-2009 9:52 AM In reply to

hello Tommy,

because you're using a BS3000 you can press the A.Tape on your remote in the link room; it "starts" the addiditonal source connected!

Paul

• 06-30-2009 2:22 AM In reply to

• tv800
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-15-2008
    • Posts 16
    • Bronze Member

PAUL YOU'RE THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works perfectly !! Thank you very much for the help. I have asked 2 dealers in Denmark the same question, but without luck. Once again, BeoWorld proves that there are true genies in here !!!

Have a nice summer !

Tommy

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)