in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-25-2009 12:30 PM by Jonathan. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-25-2009 12:30 PM

Beogram CD 7000 - Miami, FL

Miami, Florida

As I have imported all of my CD's to ITunes and still own a BeoSound Overture for the rare instance that I would want to listen to a CD, I have decided to sell (or trade) my Beogram CD7000.

I bought it on EBay five years ago from the original owner. For the last three years, it has been seldom used; more to keep everything functioning properly.

It is in very good condition. There is a tiny scratch (1/8") on the top left rear and two "rough" edges on the front top and left top. I have marked where these are, but they are not very visible.

Images can be viewed here: http://forum.beoworld.org/members/jliguori/files/slideshow.aspx

I'm looking for the best offer over $300 or would consider a trade or partial trade and $$$. I would like a good working Beolink 7000 or white Master Control Panel (5500 or 6500) to control my white Beomaster 7000, but am unsure as to what would be a fair exchange.

I have the transport screws and instruction card, but not the original packing. It will be double boxed. Shipping is the buyers responsibility, packaging materials will be mine.

I will list it on EBay on September 1, if there is no interest here.

Thanks.

Jonathan

jpliguori@mindspring.com

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)