in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-09-2009 4:07 PM by Dave. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-09-2009 11:48 AM

Beolab1

as i close into a deal on Beolab 1 i would like to know if a price of euro 2700 is worth paying for a pair in mint condition (colour green). 

while evaluating you may also want take in to account the following:

• besides there is a repair estimate for one of the the speaker is euro 535; the remark mentioned by the B&o technician says the chassis needs to be replaced             
    • i reside in the indian sub-continent and this trade is within india (bangalore to bombay)

also kindly advice the contents of the package in terms of powerlink, cords et al which i should look for. i may sound like a dummy but your valuable opinion would be highly appreciated.

thanks very much indeed.

needless to mention beoworld rocks!!!

• 05-09-2009 11:57 AM In reply to

Re: Beolab1

I think it's to much money!!!

In silver colour and 100% working,then I would say fair price!!!

• 05-09-2009 12:19 PM In reply to

Pattabhiraman:

as i close into a deal on Beolab 1 i would like to know if a price of euro 2700 is worth paying for a pair in mint condition (colour green). 

while evaluating you may also want take in to account the following:

• besides there is a repair estimate for one of the the speaker is euro 535; the remark mentioned by the B&o technician says the chassis needs to be replaced             
    • i reside in the indian sub-continent and this trade is within india (bangalore to bombay)

also kindly advice the contents of the package in terms of powerlink, cords et al which i should look for. i may sound like a dummy but you valuable opinion would be highly appreciated.

thanks very much indeed.

needless to mention beoworld rocks!!!  

If they were in the Uk you would have a job to give them away! Green is the least popular colour with any product and they are not working!!!

If you are that person who is desparate for the green pair then offer the seller 1500 Euros but only if they are fully working. If the answer is no then I suggest that you walk away.

Regards Graham

• 05-09-2009 1:01 PM In reply to

hi well i am not in favour green; rather i would like re-phrase here in india you do not have much to choose particularly when it comes to pre-owned stuff. besides can you also throw light in terms of how critical is the repair (the chasis bit) as it seems one of the speakers fails to turn on. 

ps moderators: aint sure if the post initiated by me would desist giving feedbacks as it would result in intimidating/discouraging the seller with "negs" (given that the seller can also peep in to this very forum). needless to mention i am presenting the facts here.   

• 05-09-2009 4:07 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

No WAY. Leave it, not in working order, it's too much money they will be ripping you off. Buy from overseas if you have slim pickings there in india.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)