in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-15-2009 3:59 PM by Alex. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-14-2009 8:03 AM

FREE Speakers for someone.

I havent put this in the for sale section as I dont want money for these! If the mods want to move this though, thats fine by me.

I have a pair of Beovox 1000 speakers which if anyone wants, they can have, FOR FREE!!, with a small donation to Beoworld.

They are quite good. With a bit of a scrub up and some teak oil they would look very nice. Only a couple of minor scratches but nothing bad. In the picture they look different colours but thats only the picture.  If no one wants them they will be disposed of so I would rather they went to a loving new home. Also having never heard a pair of these before I was quite suprised to hear them, not bad at all! Would be perfect for some of the older equipment.

I am in Surrey and dont really want to post them so if you can collect them, they are yours.

• 07-14-2009 8:25 AM In reply to

Re: FREE Speakers for someone.

Uh ... they are great ...

They will be great for my bm901, bg 1202

unfortunately I can't collect them ...

So, I'm happy for someone who will have them ... Smile

Baker, this is very kind of you offering this speakers for free !

I would like to thank you  Yes -  thumbs up

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 07-14-2009 8:33 AM In reply to

Well there not really any use to me. It would be nice to keep them but how many "not being used" pieces of equipment can you justify.

• 07-14-2009 11:18 AM In reply to

The speakers are now looking forward to going to their new home. They are being picked up by large48 on at the weekend. A donation to Beoworld was the agreed price.

• 07-15-2009 4:52 AM In reply to

beaker:

The speakers are now looking forward to going to their new home. They are being picked up by large48 on at the weekend. A donation to Beoworld was the agreed price.

I must say beaker, this is really the actions of a true enthusiast - both to the brand and to Beoworld. I too would like to thank you!

BV 7-55, BL 7-4, BL 9's, BL 4's, BL 3's, BC 2300, Beo5, Beo4

• 07-15-2009 8:15 AM In reply to

I'm looking forward to trying them out on a BeoMaster 2400 setup that I recently managed to get.

:-)

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

• 07-15-2009 3:59 PM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Just to help these go quicker, I have a pair of the BeoVox 500s which are comparatively much lesser speakers than these, and yet are still fine sounding speakers with a BeoMaster 900. Very comfortable and natural to listen to, and surprising bass extension! The cabinets are beautifully constructed.

Weekly top artists:                   

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)