in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-27-2009 12:57 PM by birgerbum. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2009 2:42 PM

help please for beovision mx 5000

Firstn excuse for my english... french men...sorry!

I hope i address to the good forum!

an friend of mine give me a tv buy on ebay a beovision mx5000..image is very good on tv or dvd but the menu when you want to turn on turn of volume change brightness...and teletext seems to come and go perpetualy vertically on the screen for appromimativly 30 sec... is it a bug? can you help me please? can i repair or mend it myself...have you got a guide for this tv

thanks in advance from the bottom of my heart!

my mail gilmalbos@gmail.com

Filed under:
  • 04-26-2009 5:42 PM In reply to

Re: help please for beovision mx 5000

No idea, but I am moving this to the General forum and you may get more answers!! Laughing

• 04-26-2009 6:49 PM In reply to

Hi ultramoderne

The mx 5000 is one of the oldest in the mx range.It uses a Thomson chassis I belive Thomson is a french company.The fault you describe could be a simple one maybe a black wire is not connected to the text module it's located in the back of the tv set it's a small horizontal pcb where other wires goes to as far as I remember a red white and green one.If thats not the case your text module are defect you can't get them anymore so you have to get it repaired.There are also a lithium backup battery located on the main pcb I think it's a VARTA if it's defect you have to replace it

Welcome to beoworld

vive la france

regards

jan

• 04-27-2009 9:49 AM In reply to

thanks for answser!!! but what is the pcb??

thanks again! vive usa and england

lol!

• 04-27-2009 12:57 PM In reply to

Hi ultramoderne

A pcb means a print circuit board which are the plates where all the electronic components are mounted like transistor's  etc.

regards

jan

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)