in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-11-2008 8:07 AM by Peter. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-10-2008 7:42 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Yes -  thumbs up [Y] A Happy Prize Draw Winner!

Honestly - i get so busy, the months fly by, never mind the weeks.. Indifferent

Here is the winner of the BeoWorld February Prize Draw, Mr S. Groven of Oslo, Norway aka 'lloydern' !!!

After lots of cheery emails sent back and forth, i eventually persuaded him to pose with the 6000's and send me some images of himself with his new toys which he has now placed in his bedroom (with the help of a new BeoLink Active kit as pictured!..)

The quote Lloydern's email

---------------------------------

"Thank you once again for those lovely speakers I won in the february prize draw. They did arrive safely all the way to Norway, and what a feeling it was to unwrap them out of the box. Awesome!!!

I have send you some pictures of me and the speakers, and as you can see I already have a surround setup in my living room. However, they will fit perfect as extra speakers in the bedroom, and the last couple of the days I've been busy with fixing everything. You know...Beolink Active, new masterlink cable, junction box, cablecovers so no one can see. It's getting pretty great!

A very special feeling indeed to control all my beostuff from my favorite bed together with my fantastic wife. (Even though she isn't quite the fan I am :-))!

Send my best to all the beolovers out there!

Lloydern...a very satisfied first prize winner of february.
    "

------------------------------------------

Well done from all of us at BeoWorld !!  Yes -  thumbs upBig SmileYes -  thumbs up 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-10-2008 7:44 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: A Happy Prize Draw Winner!

And the speakers in their new 'home' - Lloydern's bedroom!

Waking up to 6000's - that's just luxury !! ParadiseDrinksTravelDrinksParadise

Smile 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-11-2008 5:50 AM In reply to

• Pentagon
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-18-2007
    • Drammen, Norway
    • Posts 39
    • Gold Member

Love the "Hellbillies" t-shirt Lloydern (norwegian countryrock band.. ) .. great detail, hehe Laughing

Congrats Lloydern.

Mvh Pentagon - BV 8-40 - BeoLab 8000 - BC 9500 - BG 9500 - BV 1

• 06-11-2008 7:40 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

BL6000 in the bedroom! Good idea!

I hope your wife will not be jealous and that you will lay your arms on the right side of the bed from now on!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-11-2008 8:07 AM In reply to

Most impressive! Even better when you tell your friends how much you got them for! Laughing
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)