in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-05-2007 7:55 AM by Coolskin. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-04-2007 3:40 PM

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

July prize draw!

Some great prizes yet again, Lee.
    Interesting 6th prize! Nice to see B&O contributing.Big Smile
    Flash drive eh?Surprise

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 06-04-2007 3:43 PM In reply to

Re: July prize draw!

I spied this earlier aswell!

Makes sense to be gold! or silver! Have to be in it to win after all!

• 06-04-2007 3:50 PM In reply to

Look at all those phones for first prize! More great prizes once again Lee. Can't wait.

• 06-04-2007 3:53 PM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

mobeyone:

Makes sense to be gold! or silver!

Only gold will do.

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 06-04-2007 4:05 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Seen them yesterday alaready. Great prizes. First prize is amazing, but somehow femaleStick out tongue

When I see these prizes, the only thing that comes to my mind is: how can somebody contribute to this site and not be a gold member!?

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-04-2007 4:10 PM In reply to

tom:

Seen them yesterday alaready. Great prizes. First prize is amazing, but somehow femaleStick out tongue

When I see these prizes, the only thing that comes to my mind is: how can somebody contribute to this site and not be a gold member!?

Tom, shhhhh! Do you want to win or not?! Laughing

Go for Gold everyone!

• 06-04-2007 4:39 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Once again some very nice prizes. Thanks Lee. Well worth the £30.

CraigBig Smile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 06-04-2007 4:42 PM In reply to

• BenSA
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Durban, South Africa
    • Posts 808
    • Gold Member

some people might have very valid reason for not being gold members. Its a bit much to say no gold no go. If having bronze members is a problem then bronze memberships should not be on offer. Beoworld offers bronze memberships therefore I don't think they complain that everyone isn't a gold member. I am planning to become a gold member in the future but won't be one for the moment.

Durban South Africa

• 06-04-2007 4:47 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

sorry, I (we) understand you! It was only in our enthousiasm that we wrote these scentences. We know there are people that have very good reasons not to become gold members although they would love to... I (we) did not mean to offend anybody!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-04-2007 5:25 PM In reply to

To re-iterate, everyone is welcome at Beoworld and will get exactly the same level of attention , certainly from me. We have a number of members who cannot upgrade for reasons of geography or other reasons and they are just as much part of this community as I am.

Those who join as Gold members  do so for a variety of reasons. I have done so to support the site and in fact have asked that my name is not included in the draws. I also pay a bit more than the suggested fee. However I am very aware that not everyone is as fortunate as I am and will be starting their B&O collection with older equipment and are not in the position to fork out large amounts of money.

Their participation in this forum is very valuable and makes this place the friendly environment that it has become. This is the primary reason for this sites existence and will remain so.

So remember, if you want to win prizes and can afford to support the site, join as a Gold member. If you simply want to join the friendliest site on the Internet, come as you are! Laughing 

• 06-04-2007 5:57 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Agreed.  Everyone is welcome, and i'm sure Bronze members have their reasons. Not everyone can afford £30 too, and if they can they may not consider it worthwhile to join.

I also of course see the perspective of Gold Members who see that £30 a year to be in the draw automatically every month is stupidly good value for money - but there is also the element that they are supporting the site that we mustn't forget. We sincerely thank them for this!

All that we aim to do is keep on giving the paying members the level of service they deserve, and welcoming the Bronze members as members of the BeoWorld community. It's not 'us and them' but simply 'us'.. We are all members of BeoWorld, and valued ones at that. 

Lee
    Big Smile

PS - Yes, they are great prizes aren't they! Laughing - I love choosing them!

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-04-2007 6:32 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Gold, Silver, Bronze or just even a visitor, this website has got to be the friendliest, most informative siteSmile and the forum is more clean spoken and moral compared with any other that I have come across!
    And do remember this, we all have two common interests--Beoworld being one of them and Bang and Olufsen the other.
    If Gold isn't right for you at the moment. So What! You're still a fellow Bang and Olufsen fan and as such a member of our "family".

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 06-04-2007 10:16 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Oh WOW these prize draws are wonderful, the prize draw is such a great idea for the development of the site, and it obviously instills alot of excitement in all of us Gold members! :D 

If i won those phones, i would be giving them and my beocom's to my friends and family (and i'd keep the bannana phone - how groovy is it!)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 06-05-2007 4:23 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Just picked up a pair of totally and utterly MINT BeoVox 4500 for the August Draw.  It's going to be a totally retro affair - with some lovely classic items up for grabs!  

Honestly, it's like doing Christmas shopping! Laughing

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-05-2007 7:55 AM In reply to

9 LEE:
    Just picked up a pair of totally and utterly MINT BeoVox 4500 for the August Draw.  It's going to be a totally retro affair - with some lovely classic items up for grabs!  

Honestly, it's like doing Christmas shopping! Laughing

Lee
    Hi Lee,

I hope the cashflow will soon be going in the right direction.
    I see all these nice present and have not yet identified a gold member without the F status.
    Time will tell...
Page 1 of 1 (19 items)