in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-18-2009 7:38 AM by Spiros. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-18-2009 6:48 AM

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Beomedia1 to Beovision 3

Dear all,

I try to connect the Beomedia1 to the BV3 or the AV9000 over SVideo (Beomedia1 output) to S-Video converter to scart and it is already setup to VAux as the TVs too. I can see the boot of the Beomedia1 however after this I get a blank screen and nothing appears. I have already checked it with a monitor (VGA Connection) and works perfectly. I also set it up from the settings for Scart to TV output but seems not to save it for some reason.

Does anybody knows any steps or what should I do when connected to TV over scart in order to have the menu apprear? Any advise is more than welcome since I'm trying with the Beomedia1 in order to probably order the BM5.

Many thanks for anyhelp

Regards

Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

• 03-18-2009 7:31 AM In reply to

Re: Beomedia1 to Beovision 3

Spiros, 

It sounds like you've taken the necessary steps, but to clarify:

The BeoMedia is intended for HD displays and comes set to HIGH 1. You have to connect a VGA monitor (which it sounds like you have to test the output) and change the video settings to STANDARD. Make sure you save the setting. 

At that point you can connect it to a standard television and it should work. 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 03-18-2009 7:38 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: Beomedia1 to Beovision 3

Already did the exact steps and unfortunatelly did not work. I did save the Standard option and after that took it to the TV.

Surely the output works bacuase as I mentioned, I can see on the BV3 the boot of the device etc. so I guess I'm missing somethihng here.

And the converter I use is the best of quality I could find.

Best regards

Spiros

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)