in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-11-2009 5:22 AM by 9 LEE. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2009 5:22 AM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Job Vacancy with B&O Dealer - London

Locked Contact

I received a phone call from the owner of Bang & Olufsen dealership in London today, who very astutely realised that the best place to find an employee that's a real B&O enthusiast is on the worlds biggest B&O enthusiast site!

I am at a complete loss as to which section to put this in, so for now i will go 'General Forum' - but if there are any other dealers that favour the idea of a 'Jobs' section in say 'Lifestyle' then please let me know.  I can't think of anything better than a B&O addict running a B&O store.. i think they call it Nirvana? LOL

Anyway - here goes..  Oh, and this thread is locked for it's own protection.. WinkLaughing

Senior Sales Consultant (with the opportunity to progress to Store Manager)

We are a busy and successful franchise in North London. We require a highly motivated person to work in our store selling Bang & Olufsen equipment to customers from a wide range of backgrounds. 

Initially you will be working as a Senior Sales Consultant, but this position is offered with a view to take over from the current Store Manager who will then concentrate on sales and project management of high-end multi-room systems. You must have recent experience selling Bang & Olufsen products, and experience as a team leader or store manager is preferable although not essential. A proven track record in sales is also required.

The ability to prioritise tasks, look after our often demanding customer’s needs as they arise and keep the store running smoothly is essential. You must be outgoing, confident and friendly. Good computer knowledge and a clean driving license are required.

Working hours include Saturdays, with a day off during the week. You will also occasionally be required to meet with customers in their homes outside of store hours.

In return for your long-term commitment this role will pay a dedicated and successful person very well, with a good basic salary and the ability to earn significant un-capped bonuses.

Please send CVs to:

beojob@hotmail.co.uk

Good luck to all that apply, this store although compact is extremely busy and very well run.  It's also in a very nice part of London!

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)