in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-01-2009 5:46 PM by weldor53. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-29-2009 2:34 PM

beocord 9000 operating problems,looking 4 help !

HELP- I recently dug out my 9000 cassette recorder & it wont play ! when i press play , servo clicks & moves the counter by one but wont respond to commands. rewind and fast forward seem to do the same ?  any help would be greatly appreciated !.....thanx....

• 01-29-2009 4:14 PM In reply to

Re: beocord 9000 operating problems,looking 4 help !

Do the heads engage and then go back? I guess you need new belts - member Dillen can supply these along with instructions on how to fit them.

• 02-13-2009 8:52 AM In reply to

Pete-   thanks 4 the info & i appologize 4 not responding sooner , i have been sick as a dog with a crazy flu ! Its a poor excuse , but the only one i can offer !....thanx again !....regards...Steven Ray

• 02-13-2009 10:13 AM In reply to

I wonder which Beocord 9000 you have? There are two - the original has a fiendishly complex Dolby circuit which was markedly simplified in the second version. There was however no change in the type number . I have had two of the early type - the later sort seems rather rare. There is an excellent description by Tim on Beocentral and a picture of my 9000 which I am afraid, having taken it, is not as good as the prose.

• 03-01-2009 5:46 PM In reply to

Peter-   sorry my problems were worse than a flu ! and still not feeling up to par.  I read the article you mentioned & could'nt figure out what i have.  the type # is 4812 & the serial # is 3388002 , on the front it says hx-pro-ccc and and has a adjustment to cal. the azmuth but from what i can gather the computer chooses the tape type & is metal capable.   this has been boxed since aprx. 1995 or 96 i forgot i even owned it !......Is this of any interest to you ?...if not i guess i will try to fix & sell on ebay ? .....have some serious stereo equipment and dont have any interest in cassetes , own to many cd players......however i might be interested in a turntable ? ...the unit is in almost new condition but no longer have orig. packing and not even sure if i could find orig. manual. anyway thanks for your help and let me know if you have any interest ?.....regards......steven ray

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)