in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-02-2009 7:02 PM by Michael. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-02-2009 7:02 PM

• Michael
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-23-2007
    • Atlanta, USA
    • Posts 318
    • Founder

BeoSystem 3 Auto Contrast

I'm doing some picture adjustments to a Panasonic D9 panel. As everyone should know any adjustments made in the service menu should be done with extreme discretion and only with proper knowledge and tools. For this reason any picture adjustment that are done are done while the system temporarily disables auto contrast. In my particular case, due to placement, I'm NOT using Auto Contrast on my eye (disconnected the leads except for IR). However, after initiating my adjustments the system seems to attempt Auto Contrast corrections anyhow that are seriously amiss. Obviously, I cannot compensate for these corrections since I cannot make adjustments while viewing thier changes. Ultimately, I cannot figure out how to keep the BS3 from attempting Auto Contrast or figure out where it thinks it's getting it's instructions from. I'd like to disable Auto contrast correction altogether but in the customer service menu I appear to have only limited options (Default, BS3, BV7 & BV9) and none of them seem to stop the meddling correction. Any suggestions?

-Michael

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)