in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-12-2009 7:33 PM by The Plumber. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-12-2009 7:06 PM

Quadrophenia

Any 'Mods' out there?

Just got back from the theatre after seeing Quadrophenia the musical. Absolutly superb. Im not going to write a review as i wouldnt be able to do it justice but thoughly enjoyed the show.
    My misses works in the wardrobe department of Plymouth Theatre Royal and made some of the costumes for this show so we had free tickets. To be fair so many of the big shows start in Plymouth before going on to London and this one has also started this week for one week before moving to the West End.
    About 50 or 60 scooters turned up parked in a line outside the theatre from some South West scooter club.
    We went to the after show party and i did the cringeworthy thing of getting my photo with Phil Daniels who had come to see the show. Also saw Pete Townsend.

So anyone who may be interested in this and has the chance to go should definately go. All the cast are young as well as the band who were brilliant.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

• 05-12-2009 7:33 PM In reply to

Re: Quadrophenia

A good interview here with Pete Townsend with some good photos of the cast on Plymouth Hoe.
    Tomorrow i may post my photo of me and Phil Daniels.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)