in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-13-2009 8:47 AM by j0hnbarker. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2009 4:45 PM

Various Items for Sale (BM 6000, BS 5000, CX50s)

Hi All

Moving to a smaller flat has mean that I've got to part with the pieces listed below. These items are located in Sheffield, UK, but I will post worldwide at buyer's cost. I have some photos of the items to hand, but I can take some detailed shots if anyone requires them - just PM me.

Beomaster 6000 (1980s LED model)

This is absolutely mint - could be a museum piece. All LEDs work, as do both sets of outputs, and the motor-driven volume controls. Comes complete with a minty Terminal 6000. This looks and sounds 100%, plus it comes with the ORIGINAL box, packing materials and instruction manual. I'm looking for £200 for this as it's a rare find boxed and in this condition.

Beomaster 5000

In really good cosmetic condition. One or two light stacking marks to the top, no scratches on the fascia. Sounds 100%. Was bought as a full Beosystem 5000 from Lifestyle AV 3 years ago, so has good provenance :) £125

Beogram CD50

In really good cosmetic condition. Again one or two stacking marks, but fascia clean. Had new drawer belts recently fitted. Probably B&Os most 'analogue' sounding player after the CDX. £125

Beogram 5005

This is in really good cosmetic condition. One or two light hazy circles on the perspex lid from polishing, but otherwise very nice. Comes with an MMC4 with much life left in it yet. £200

Beocord 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. A couple of stacking marks, clean fascia. New belts recently fitted, so no worries there. £40

MCP 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. No scratches. All LEDs function as they should. £40

Terminal 5000

Good cosmetic condition. Rare as rocking horse $hit. £30

Beovox CX50s

Pair in aluminium finish. Some light scratching to top and sides. Not mint, but acceptable nevertheless. Re-foamed when I bought them from Lifestyle, so plenty of life in them yet. £80

If anyone wants to make an offer for the complete 5000 system please PM me. Any other questions, please ask :)

President, Beomaster 8000 Appreciation Society

• 04-20-2009 6:20 PM In reply to

• h1npw
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • A cricket ball throw from Trent Bridge
    • Posts 776
    • Founder

Re: Various Items for Sale (BM 6000, BS 5000, CX50s)

Very reasonable prices John - I'm sure most will go quite quickly!

Cheers

Nigel

• 04-21-2009 3:20 AM In reply to

Thanks Nigel :)

• 04-21-2009 4:58 AM In reply to

John

You have a PM

Simon

• 04-24-2009 7:43 AM In reply to

• Jeff
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 07-25-2007
    • London
    • Posts 10
    • Bronze Member

PM waiting!

cheers< jeff

• 04-24-2009 1:09 PM In reply to

And one to you too!

John :)

• 04-27-2009 3:16 PM In reply to

UPDATE:

Hi All

Moving to a smaller flat has mean that I've got to part with the pieces listed below. These items are located in Sheffield, UK, but I will post worldwide at buyer's cost. I have some photos of the items to hand, but I can take some detailed shots if anyone requires them - just PM me.

Beomaster 6000 (1980s LED model) - NOW SOLD

This is absolutely mint - could be a museum piece. All LEDs work, as do both sets of outputs, and the motor-driven volume controls. Comes complete with a minty Terminal 6000. This looks and sounds 100%, plus it comes with the ORIGINAL box, packing materials and instruction manual. I'm looking for £200 for this as it's a rare find boxed and in this condition.

Beomaster 5000

In really good cosmetic condition. One or two light stacking marks to the top, no scratches on the fascia. Sounds 100%. Was bought as a full Beosystem 5000 from Lifestyle AV 3 years ago, so has good provenance :) £125

Beogram CD50

In really good cosmetic condition. Again one or two stacking marks, but fascia clean. Had new drawer belts recently fitted. Probably B&Os most 'analogue' sounding player after the CDX. £125

Beogram 5005

This is in really good cosmetic condition. One or two light hazy circles on the perspex lid from polishing, but otherwise very nice. Comes with an MMC4 with much life left in it yet. £200

Beocord 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. A couple of stacking marks, clean fascia. New belts recently fitted, so no worries there.£40

MCP 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. No scratches. All LEDs function as they should. £40

Terminal 5000 - NOW SOLD

Good cosmetic condition. Rare as rocking horse $hit. £30

Beovox CX50s

Pair in aluminium finish. Some light scratching to top and sides. Not mint, but acceptable nevertheless. Re-foamed when I bought them from Lifestyle, so plenty of life in them yet. £80

If anyone wants to make an offer for the complete 5000 system please PM me. Any other questions, please ask :)

• 05-05-2009 7:54 PM In reply to

Are the Beomaster 5000 & the Beogram 5005 still for sale? Are they 110 or 220 volt units? If still available, what are the prices, including shipping, to zip code 67216, Wichita, KS, USA?

Thanks, Doug Morris

• 05-06-2009 4:25 PM In reply to

Doug - you have an email :)

• 05-13-2009 3:16 AM In reply to

One last 'bump' before these go on eBay....

Hi All

This is absolutely mint - could be a museum piece. All LEDs work, as do both sets of outputs, and the motor-driven volume controls. Comes complete with a minty Terminal 6000. This looks and sounds 100%, plus it comes with the ORIGINAL box, packing materials and instruction manual. I'm looking for £200 for this as it's a rare find boxed and in this condition.

Beomaster 5000

In really good cosmetic condition. One or two light stacking marks to the top, no scratches on the fascia. Sounds 100%. Was bought as a full Beosystem 5000 from Lifestyle AV 3 years ago, so has good provenance :) £125

Beogram CD50

In really good cosmetic condition. Again one or two stacking marks, but fascia clean. Had new drawer belts recently fitted. Probably B&Os most 'analogue' sounding player after the CDX. £125

Beogram 5005

This is in really good cosmetic condition. One or two light hazy circles on the perspex lid from polishing, but otherwise very nice. Comes with an MMC4 with much life left in it yet. £200

Beocord 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. A couple of stacking marks, clean fascia. New belts recently fitted, so no worries there.£40

MCP 5000

Really good cosmetic condition. No scratches. All LEDs function as they should. £40

Terminal 5000 - NOW SOLD

Beovox CX50s

Pair in aluminium finish. Some light scratching to top and sides. Not mint, but acceptable nevertheless. Re-foamed when I bought them from Lifestyle, so plenty of life in them yet. £80

• 05-13-2009 8:47 AM In reply to

Sorry Stotty + Llewelyn - this forum really isn't for sniping, so I've re-bumped my own post from this morning once again...

One last 'bump' before these go on eBay....

Hi All

Beomaster 5000

Beogram CD50

Beogram 5005

Beocord 5000

MCP 5000

Terminal 5000 - NOW SOLD

Beovox CX50s

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)