in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-12-2008 12:08 PM by The Plumber. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2008 6:17 PM

Template for Beovox1

I have posted this in the Wanted forum and hope its OK to ask in the general forum.

Hello gang,

Im wondering if anyone has a template for the beovox1 in-wall speakers that i could borrow?

I plan to install in my bathroom ceiling and want to mark out and cut the holes asap as i will not be buying the speakers until the new year i need to get the new ceiling plastered asap. I can return the templates fairly quickly.

Also i plan to make my own InWall cabinets as i have the dimensions and dont what to pay what B&O charge for a bit of MDF. It says in the Technical details of the InWall cabinets that it has AWG24 black/red wires. Does anyone have experience with this cabinet and could explain or post photos of how they are attached to the cabinets?

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Mark

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

• 11-11-2008 7:25 PM In reply to

Re: Template for Beovox1

Hi Mark

I have a template you can have if you like. I can't help you with the advice on the cabinets mind! Is there a particular raseon why you want to use the cabinets? Its not common practice amongst B&O installers to use them as far as I know.

Cheers

Llewelyn 

• 11-12-2008 12:08 PM In reply to

Re: Template for Beovox1

Nice one Llew, I'll PM you my address.

I want to install the InWall cabinets as i want the installation to be as perfect as possible and after reading some other threads on the forum on installing the Beovox1, one of the guys had used them. But as ive said i aint paying £100+ for some MDF box and polyester wool, as im quite handy with the tools and have some MDF in the garage, so it wont cost me much and i will enjoy making and installing.

Thanks again Llew.

Mark.

Never Mind The Ball-Cocks www.markmossplumbing.co.uk

A labourer uses his hands
    A tradesman uses his hands and his head
    A craftsman uses his hands, his head and his heart

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)