in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-13-2008 11:58 AM by AdamS. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-06-2008 2:03 PM

Hi-Fi World for September

You all have to go and buy the September issue of Hi-Fi World. Adam Smith describes his visit to Struer - he has managed to condense it to three pages with small pictures. Very well written article and mentions Beoworld! (He also has told them about the sheep by the looks of it but maybe they didn't notice!)

Hi-Fi World has been very positive about B&O since its inception - they actually seem to listen to the equipment with unbiased prior expectations and hence most equipment has reviewed well. (They were not even too rude about Beolab 4s, unlike me!) 

I believe we may see more about B&O in the future and with the standard of reviews seen in this publication, I would not be surprised to see the first review of the Beosound 5 to appear there. 

• 08-06-2008 4:57 PM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Re: Hi-Fi World for September

I I am really looking forward to the first Beosound 5 reviewErm

I'm not of the camp that thinks B&O should chase what Apple are doing, I want B&O to do ther own stuff - but do it well as they have done (at times) in the past. I do expect to get shot down but hey, I'm a B&O fan.

Please, please be stylish and originalEmbarrassed

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 08-06-2008 5:20 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Thanks Peter, I will try and get a copy tomorrow.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 08-09-2008 2:00 PM In reply to

Dear All:

Would someone kindly post pdfs of the article?  I am not sure if I can get that mag. here in the US.

Dario 

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I see no foe... Thoreau
  • 08-13-2008 11:58 AM In reply to

• AdamS
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • South UK
    • Posts 72
    • Silver Member

darioazul:

Dear All:

Would someone kindly post pdfs of the article?  I am not sure if I can get that mag. here in the US.

Dario 

I'm afraid posting PDFs would be a breach of copyright, but you can buy an electronic copy of the magazine here - www.hi-fiworld.co.uk

Glad you enjoyed the article, Peter - it started out about 5 pages long!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)