in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-08-2008 3:36 AM by Medogsfat. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-07-2008 6:19 PM

Big Smile [:D] Very grateful prize draw winner

Hi everyone,

I only joined Beoworld this last February and couldn't believe my luck when i had found out i had won a 2nd prize in one of the prize draws! I won a B&O BeoCom 6000 phone!!!! I have not had the opportunity or spare cash to buy myself a B&O toy, but have looked and played adoringly with all the gadgets in their worldwide stores. I have always wanted a B&O phone as they look so unique and could only imagine the quality. So to my utter amazement i was sent this wonderful toy to start off my collection of B&O media systems, and will definately be adding to it someday once i've paid off the wedding me & the mrs just had.

I would just like to say a very gracious thank you to Lee & John for this generous gift. Now i only have to sit and read thoroughly through the manual to find out what tricks it can do.

Regards

Petchyyyyyyyyyy

Filed under:
  • 08-08-2008 3:36 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: Very grateful prize draw winner

Does this rate as the jammiest first post ever?Big Smile

Congratulations and well done Petchyyyyyyyy, you'll love this phone.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)