in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-30-2009 4:58 AM by TanteInge. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-24-2009 5:59 AM

Hilfen bitte....

Hi Everyone,

Today I broke my panasonic plasma [:'(] (cracked the glass) so I need a new one. I live in Oslo and I am trying to find a webshop in germany who can ship to Norway or perhaps Denmark, where I can pick it up. (I can't get the model I need in Norway)

But my german is not as good anymore, so I hope some b&o friends can help me :)

I am looking for a Panasonic TH50PF10 or TH50PF11 (newest). I will be using it with my BeoSystem 3 and all the other B&O gear I have. I have been looking at www.evendi.de, www.pricerunner.de and www.ciao.de, and I have found a web shop called www.cyclotron.de who will ship to Norway/Denmark. But it looks like they only accept a bank transfer and I can only find 1 review of their site, and this is also a very old review.So I am very unsure about this shop and I want to make sure I am not loosing my money.

Does anyone know this web shop? or better - can anyone recommend another web shop, who will ship outside Germany and who has this panasonic plasma?

Kind regards

Christian

• 05-24-2009 7:27 AM In reply to

Re: Hilfen bitte....

Hi Christian,

i think that "ALB Computer" sells the TH50PF11 Panel and probably they will ship it to Norway. If you are interested just send me a pm. I know the owner of this shop and maybe you can make a good deal...

Kind regards,

TanteInge

• 05-30-2009 4:58 AM In reply to

Re: Hilfen bitte....

Hi Chris,

did you get my message ?

The dealer has a special offer for you...

Greetings from Berlin,

TanteInge

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)