in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-05-2008 4:45 PM by Toby. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2008 8:00 AM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Gift [G] Christmas Party Invitation

Well - it may be summer, with Santa is on the beach somewhere hot - but the best time to book your Christmas Party is now!

All the good venues are gone by the time we scratch our heads and start thinking about the office party come October, so in true BeoWorld style we have had the foresight to book the best hotel on the south coast of England for our BeoWorld Christmas bash!

We had a fantastic time last year with world class food, opulent surroundings and great people - so now is the time to book your place for this years event.

It is being held at the Grand Hotel, Eastbourne - a majestic 5 Star Rated Hotel situated on Eastbourne seafront. A stunning location, and we also have a special rate deal for BeoWorld Members.

The event is on Saturday 13th December 2008, and we usually meet at around 7 - 7.30pm for pre-dinner drinks in the lobby/bar with dinner at 8pm. I will confirm times later.

The price per person is £49.50 for a beautiful four course meal and disco, and i will post the menu when i have it. Special dietary requirements can be catered for without any problem.

We have also secured discounted accomodation for the evening, and room only will be £140 per room, per night, and £174 per room, per night with breakfast. If anyone would like other more economical accomodation, i would be happy to recommend B&B/Guest Houses and Hotels from around £35 per person, per night.

If you wish to attend, all i ask is payment for the meal in advance. I have made it a gift shop item - so you can choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase and pay by credit or debit card.

We look forward to seeing you there - it's always good to meet the people you have been talking to online for years in person!

The BeoWorld Team

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 06-24-2008 4:40 PM In reply to

Re: Christmas Party Invitation

This is the first Father Christmas I see so far this year! He's getting better and better at his PR and marketing every year.
  • 06-24-2008 5:31 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

No PR or Marketing here Henry - i am just trying to avoid any "oh, if only i'd known earlier - i could have made arrangements" issues.  I would feel awful if i posted this in September, only to read that most people would have loved to have attended, but it was left too late.

It would be great to see as many people as possible there, so hopefully i have given enough notice. I have booked three tables, each seating ten people - and have 22 people associated with LifeStyle AV already attending. I have allowed a paltry 8 places for BeoWorlders, but if we get a deluge of interest i can expand this to up to 50 places in total - which will give us 28 places for BeoWorld Members.

It's a 5-star venue in a beautiful location, a fantastic evening with some perfect company. I can't offer any better than this - and offering the very best to the BeoWorld members is my only standard.  

Lee 

• 06-24-2008 5:47 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

I think it goes without saying, that Jandyt will be there!
    Nice to have something to look forward to, thanks Lee.

Last year so many people were interested too late, and we had such a great evening, so I think you have done the right thing giving early notice.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 06-25-2008 1:08 PM In reply to

I'll be in Moscow, but there in spirit.  Have a cognac or 2 for me guys :)

Ray

Я люблю Банг и Oлуфсен

• 06-29-2008 2:02 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

We've sold a number of tickets already - so if you want some, please reserve them now as places will now be limited! I spoke to the Grand yesterday and all their tickets are now sold.  We have up to 12 more spaces for BeoWorld members.

Lee

Smile 

• 06-30-2008 6:53 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

I would love to join you, but Eastbourne seems a little far from here, as I would have to be back on Sunday evening and London seems to be the closest airport.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 06-30-2008 6:58 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Tom:
    I would love to join you, but Eastbourne seems a little far from here, as I would have to be back on Sunday evening and London seems to be the closest airport.

Gatwick Airport is just under an hour from Eastbourne, and i can arrange a taxi for around £45 each way.

Lee 

Smile 

• 07-04-2008 4:15 PM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Well since this looks like the must have ticket, I bought two. All I need now is a babysitter or park Erica at the bar.Big Smile

See you there chaps.

Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
  • 07-04-2008 5:55 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Yes, I've booked too!
    I'll paint a big white 'H' outside my house if you want to pick me up TobyWink

Poor me, never win owt!

• 07-04-2008 7:00 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Jandyt:
    Yes, I've booked too!
    I'll paint a big white 'H' outside my house if you want to pick me up TobyWink

LaughingLaughingLaughing

That's funny 

• 07-04-2008 7:28 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Well it would make for a good photo' thread!

Poor me, never win owt!

• 07-05-2008 4:45 PM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Jandyt:
    Well it would make for a good photo' thread!

Andy if I could believe me I would, but the Police are funny about me using their kit for private functions. Big Smile

I will simply have to travel first class instead (my Merc).

Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)