in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-09-2008 9:23 AM by timicek. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-05-2008 9:04 AM

Service Manual for Ouverture and Beocenter 2500

Hi everybody,

we are searching for the original service manual for the Beosound Ouverture (and maybe also for its predecessors Beocenter 2500 and MPAV). We already own a big bunch of service manuals and I think it would be a great think to have some place in the net where we can share Beo stuff for free. Another great idea would be to simply link all user and service manuals to the product places of Beoworld (maybe some for free and some for silver/gold members) - at least you can see at the first glance which manuals are available. Further, all user manuals are also for free at the bang&olufsen homepage.

• 06-05-2008 1:44 PM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Re: Service Manual for Ouverture and Beocenter 2500

Welcome to Beoworld !

Why not make that website yourself ? You could start by scanning and sharing yours.

Martin

• 06-05-2008 3:09 PM In reply to

Why not upgrade your membership and you will have access to the Beoworld User and Service manuals, many of which even B&O don't have!

A site like this costs £K to set up and run and by upgrading you will be making a positive contribution to the running of the site.

Alternatively you are welcome to a scanned copy of my own Ouverture service manual. I accept payments by Paypal or most popular debit and credit cards. Just let me know!

Regards Graham

• 06-09-2008 9:23 AM In reply to

> Why not upgrade your membership

Yes, beoworld offers a good deal. My problem is that I own a German Maestro Card which is not accepted by beoworld (I have already talked with the stuff) and there is no possibility for paypal :-(

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)