in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-03-2008 6:13 AM by Dave. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-02-2008 10:53 AM

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Post of gratitude

I feel the need to say a few cents here, even if it's WAY off track and doesn't make sense...

For those of us here who may sometimes lose ourselves in the myriad of B&O stimulus and tiny details, i wanted to take a moment to step back and personally say how grateful i feel to have the privilege of owning and experiencing a host of B&O and being indulged with some of the greatest sound quality, awe-strikingly vivid picture and just incredible & beautiful design.

Lucky us hey! So many people don't know what they were missing out on until they come to my house and enter a different world of sensory stimulation.

I suppose i also feel such gratitude as at the age of 21 (still many life lessons ahead), i have built my life up in the last 5 years from a dark and impoverished place to what is now an existence of health, spirituality and the ability to chose what when and where, however i want. Above all else, even though i'm saying i'm grateful for all of the beautiful B&O objects that can be obtained, lets remember that the reality is, material things do not define us as human beings, and all of the comfort and B&O one could have can NEVER fullfil the soul.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 06-02-2008 4:47 PM In reply to

Re: Post of gratitude

Wow......................

I said all that to my mates when I won a set of Penta's on Ebay for 150GBP............

I spent the next week drinking Stella Artois.....................

Me thinks you've had the same experience lately.

That said, early B&O stuff is a little spiritual......... eh ? 

• 06-03-2008 6:13 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Re: Post of gratitude

Hehe! Sure, why not eh!

The oldest B&O i've had was an overture and it was pretty special, but nothing beats the BV3 32, best TV under $10k HANDS DOWN  

:) 

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)