in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-09-2007 5:53 AM by Ulf. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-08-2007 9:21 AM

user manual / technical specification beomaster A/V 7000 (dolby surround processor)

Hi there,

I recently bought a dolby surround processor from the US and have 2 questions:

1. Does anybody know whether it is possible to switch the power supply from 120V to 220V (perhaps internally) and where ? Against my usual experience with other b&o items (e.g.: CD50), there is no obvious opportunity to make the switch.

2. Since I have no detailed technical specification I'm not sure which radio frequences the A/V 7000 has on VHF ? Does anybody can tell me or email me a specification / user manual ?

Many thanks in advance for help

Thorsten 

• 05-08-2007 9:53 AM In reply to

Re: user manual / technical specification beomaster A/V 7000 (dolby surround processor)

Hi Thorsten and welcome to Beoworld,

as you're posting in ther german section of the forum it would be much appreciated if you could write in german ;-) otherwise the general forum is the right place....

You can find the user manual in the download section of Beoworld, but to access it, you have to upgrade your membership - a fair offer in my opinion.

Sorry I can't be of much help concerning the power issue as I never saw one of those in flesh.

Marcus 

• 05-09-2007 5:47 AM In reply to

Re: user manual / technical specification beomaster A/V 7000 (dolby surround processor)

Vielen Dank für die Tipps, Marcus. Da sonst alles in englisch ist, war ich mir nicht bewußt, nur auf der deutschen Seite zu sein. Bin eben noch neu.
  • 05-09-2007 5:53 AM In reply to

• Ulf
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 665
    • Bronze Member

Die meisten Geräte aus dem Hause Bang & Olufsen haben
    kleine Brücken für die verschiedenen Spannungen.

Auf dem Netztreiltrafo und dessen Platine steht eventuell
    110 V oder 220 V oder gar 240 V.

Entsprechend danach die Brücken umlöten, danach sollte es der
    deutschen Spannungsversorgung angepasst sein.

Aber VORSICHT!!!

Ulf

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)