in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-23-2008 2:12 AM by Medogsfat. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-22-2008 5:59 PM

Beogram 7000 turntable needs new main drive motor and diagrams for wire, attach to arm

Hello all,

I have a beogram 7000 and need a new motor , it will not spin freely and needs to be replaced,

Also the wire strap that controls the arm is off , and i dont understand how to bind to the main black wheel , and how  it attaches,

So i need someone that sells sparea and a diagram to reattach the wire cable to the arm

bill

• 05-22-2008 6:51 PM In reply to

Re: Beogram 7000 turntable needs new main drive motor and diagrams for wire, attach to arm

All the tangential decks from the 3000 upwards have the same motor and the same mechanicals. Your cheapest option is probably to buy a cosmetically challenged deck on ebay (they go for silly cheap money), rob the motor to replace yours and see how the arm drive is cabled up.

Regards Graham

• 05-23-2008 2:12 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: Beogram 7000 turntable needs new main drive motor and diagrams for wire, attach to arm

You can also use the motors form the following :-

Beocenter 2200 (probably your cheapest option) Beograms 5000, 1800, 2000, RX, RX2 (all 1980's models) and the TX (you will need to swap the pully on this one for yours) & TX2. The diagram for threading the cord is in the service manual section of Beoworld which is available for download to all silver & gold members.

BTW new motors aren't available for these at present, unless member Dillen (Martin) has come up with a source.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)