in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-08-2008 9:44 AM by Tom. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-07-2008 4:23 PM

Beoworld awards

I hope that everyone is voting in these - although I am delighted to say that you cannot vote for either Lee or myself, we regard every vote cast as an endorsement of the way this site is run. There are many excellent members who give their time freely and this is an opportunity for all of us to show our appreciation.

So please, as many votes as possible! Laughing

• 04-07-2008 4:45 PM In reply to

Re: Beoworld awards

Bingo.

IMHO the most critical B&O enthousiast on Beoworld. 

• 04-07-2008 4:54 PM In reply to

Mine are work in progress!!!
  • 04-08-2008 3:04 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

When is the Award ceremony?? I fear I will miss the inaugaral eventSad

I've been without broadband since a week last Monday and there is no signs of a resolution. I believe BT has done something stupid at the exchange as I know loads of people in the village that have issues since last Mon. ranging from complete blackout, like myself, to very intermittent connection. Unfortunately I'm having to go through the full pantomime with the call centre monkeys at SKY and am currently awaiting the arrival of a new router from them just to prove the problem is in fact at BT's end. (I felt sorry (an hour or so afterward) for the chap I spoke to on Friday evening)Embarrassed

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 04-08-2008 9:44 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

The "ceremony" will take place on the 1st birthday of Beoworld, on April 16th 2008.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)