in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-18-2008 7:57 AM by damatt. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2008 7:03 AM

BeoVision MX7000 + BeoLink 1000 + decoder issue

Hello all;

I am having a bit of trouble setting up my AV2 options. My TV, Beovision MX 7000 is currently linked to a B&O video player on AV1 and a SAT decoder on AV2. When I press the menu button on the remote (BeoLink 1000) two options appear on the screen, Channel List and Setup. In the setup the two AV ports are set to B&O Video and AV2 to decoder. The main problem is setting one of the channels to receive the decoder only. When I press the "Go To" button on the remote, a strip shows up on the top of the screen and displays three main options: Tune, decoder off, and System. I can tune the channels, and figured out a way to change the System (not really knowing what that does) by pressing "Shift + 3". The problem lies in changing the "decoder off" setting. I imagine since there is an option for OFF, there must be a way to set it to ON so the channel would receive the dedicated frequency from the decoder. Currently I have to switch my decoder off and on again so the impulse is sent to the TV, thus receiving the decoder signal.

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

• 03-18-2008 7:57 AM In reply to

Re: BeoVision MX7000 + BeoLink 1000 + decoder issue

Select a free channel (for example 35) press [GO TO] (to get the strip on top of the screen)
    Switch the decoder to on by pressing [SHIFT] [SOUND] or [SHIFT] [PICTURE]
    Store the channel by pressing [STORE] twice

If you now select the channel (in this example 35), it will automatically select the decoder. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)