in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-18-2009 4:24 AM by beocool. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-17-2009 9:59 PM

Another BEO4 Question???

Sorry for so many questions!!!

How do I turn my BeoSound 4000 to the AUX setting with this remote.....  I would like to listen to the songs on my mac mini or iPhone....I have no idea how to turn the AUX switch on other then using the BeoSound 4000 and not the remote......   Secondly how do you mute the BeoSound 4000 using the BEO4?  It seems to not have a "Mute" button like my old 1000 had....

HMMM  sure I will have a few more as time goes on.

Once again sorry for all the posts!!!

THANX

• 07-18-2009 4:24 AM In reply to

Re: Another BEO4 Question???

Hello Striker27,

Don't worry about asking your questions here, that's what's Beoworld is for.

On your Beo4 press list until you see A-aux. If you don't see A-aux you can add it to your Beo4 in the following way:

• press the standby button and at the same time the list button, you should see config? in the screen of your Beo4;
    • press list until you see add? and then press go, you will now see the text on the screen of your Beo4 is blinking;
    • press list until you see A-aux and then press go until it stops blinking. The function is now added to your Beo4 and you can press exit.

You can mute your system by pressing the volume button on the Beo4 in the middle.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)