in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-14-2007 1:33 PM by JOV. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2007 12:23 PM

Beoport and PC sleep (standby mode)

Hi

I have newly installed a Beoport on my PC running Windows Media Center 2005 version. Before installing the Beoport software, my machine normally was "sleeping" (int standby mode) when not recording and woke up whenever it should record or do anything. But after the Beoport software got installed, its not possible to put my machine into "standby" anymore ??? It complains about that Beoport software not making it possible ?

Is there any fix og workaround this ? Anyone got their PC to go into standby mode with Beoport software installed ?

Take care,

Kent Fonager, Copenhagen

• 09-14-2007 1:33 PM In reply to

• JOV
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-28-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 62
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beoport and PC sleep (standby mode)

Hi, I use Win XP Pro / SP3 (?) with Beoport. My PC is able to go into standby mode with Beoport.

But it's full of bugs. After waking up the PC Beoplayer has lost the external link sources like RADIO an CD (from my BS 9000) in the right menu bar. So after standby mode I have to click "setup" and "sources" and select them again. Very annoying...

Then: If you play an external source via Beoport (f.e. RADIO from the BS 9000), the PC can't go to standby because beoplayer is running.

Anyway. After all, I disabled the standby mode Ok, no problem since I work with the PC the whole day long...

cheers, Jens

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)