in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-08-2009 11:49 AM by vikinger. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-06-2009 12:27 PM

• dooper
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-04-2009
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

Beo4 remote (?) will not switch channels on Humax F2 Fox -T box

I'm in the UK and my local digital TV Transmitter has just rearranged its channels and power outputs. I did a reboot of the Humax box to reset all the channels (rescan/set box to default)..but now i cant use the Beo4 remote to change the channels on the Humax box.

I didnt alter anything in the Beo Avant  TV setup.

Can anyone talk me through the setup proc to correct this please?

Ta

Jo

• 11-06-2009 1:59 PM In reply to

Re: Beo4 remote (?) will not switch channels on Humax F2 Fox -T box

dooper:

I'm in the UK and my local digital TV Transmitter has just rearranged its channels and power outputs. I did a reboot of the Humax box to reset all the channels (rescan/set box to default)..but now i cant use the Beo4 remote to change the channels on the Humax box.

I didnt alter anything in the Beo Avant  TV setup.

Can anyone talk me through the setup proc to correct this please?

Ta

Jo

If the box is responding to its own remote and you haven't changed anything in the Avant menu for selecting the STB, then it's most likely that you have somehow displaced the IR connection which is stuck to the face of the Humax box (or pulled it from its socket at the TV end). But if you are  saying that the  Beo4 can still switch on or switch off of the box but doesn't change channels using the channel/programme button then that sounds like a more problematic issue.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 11-07-2009 11:43 AM In reply to

• dooper
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-04-2009
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

Thanks,,i had thought id checked the IR lead but a second check revealed that it had indeed fell off ! :)

Ta

• 11-08-2009 11:49 AM In reply to

Thanks for letting us know! Yes -  thumbs up

One of the greatest letdowns when searching Beoworld is to find threads with problems and suggested solutions, but no final confirmation that the problem was resolved.

..........and, as should have been stated in the first reply, welcome to Beoworld Smile

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)