in Search

Keith's Personal Blog

Current status of the Beoworld Forum

Well, since I got Beoworld back on-line with Community Server 2008 on 21st January 2009 we have had a few issues, well actually 32 problems which I have got them down to 5 of which really only one of them is truly critical.

The critical issue was/is that one of the provided upgrade scripts moves all the pictures which were attached to posts to a central file storage area. However only about 5% of the files were transferred correctly, the other 95% had no picture data in the files. So I have been slowly manually transferring these picture files. So if you come across a post with a picture attachment which is not viewable you know the reason why. I do this manual copying of pictures files in small blocks because it is so boring and time consuming.

Only published comments... Feb 12 2009, 10:37 AM by Keith Saunders



Peter said:

You are a star and thank you keeping us going. Do you want a hand with the pictures?

February 12, 2009 1:20 PM

Keith Saunders said:

Thank you for your kind offer, but you may not feel able to do it when I tell you that I need to be connected to the "live" with FTP and so I need to be very careful.

February 12, 2009 3:28 PM

Christer Glatz said:

Fuuuck u asshol

December 25, 2011 10:58 PM

About Keith Saunders

I am interested in most things B&O. I purchased my first new B&O product by buying a BeoSystem 6500 new along with BeoVox 4500 and BeoVox 5000. Today I also have a AVANT DVD 32" - BeoSound 9000 Mark II -- Two pairs of BeoLab 4000's -- Beoport -- BeoCentre 6-23 with DAB -- Two pairs of CX50's -- BeoVision 1L -- BeoLab 3500 -- Masterlink to 11 products -- MCL in one room (still) -- Every version of BEO4 -- MCP 6500 -- Beolink 1000 & 5000 -- 5 x Beocom 6000 Mark 1 & 1 x Mark 2 -- EarSat 2 -- A8 Earphones