in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-21-2007 3:50 PM by jagy. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-21-2007 7:24 AM

• jagy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-07-2007
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

BeoMedia access from link room problem

Can anybody help me with the following problem:

I have a Beomedia 1 and a BV7-32 in the main room, masterlink and RF amplifier connected and in the link room a BV6-23. Everythhing is working fine, I can access the DVD in the BV7-32 from the link room for example, I can also hear the N.Music and N.Radio in the link room, but I can't see the BeoMedia Menue on the BV6-23 in the link room and therefore not navigate through it from there. The only thing I see on the screen is a blue square, which seems to me a part of the desktop view from teh BeoMedia. I went throught the installation guide and thought I did all necessary connections and setups, but obviously something is wrong. Anybody with similar problems or who can give some hints, where to further investigate ?

Thanks in advance

Other components in linked, Beolab 2000 and Beo Passive, shouldn't matter

• 07-21-2007 8:21 AM In reply to

Re: BeoMedia access from link room problem

Should your dealer not be setting this up for you?

Anyway, how is the BM1 connected to your BV7.  I guess you are using the DVI, have you also connected it via scart? as this is required to send the image to your link rooms.

• 07-21-2007 9:22 AM In reply to

• jagy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-07-2007
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

Dealer Setup, in theory yes, but here in Portugal they haven't gained experience with the BM1, so I took care myself with the help of the installation and reference manuals.

Connections from BM1 to BV7-32
    VGA -> DVI-I
    Audio -> R+L
    CVBS -> Video In

• 07-21-2007 12:17 PM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Did you try to press L-PC in the linkroom? So you should get BM1s main menu on BV6-22.
    Good luck.

Stefan
  • 07-21-2007 3:50 PM In reply to

• jagy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-07-2007
    • Posts 5
    • Bronze Member

Thanks Stefan,

that's exactly what I do and than I get that blue sqare on the screen on the BV6-23 which I assume is the desktop of the BM, but not the BM Menue. While I know it by hard, I can even than use the Beo4 to start N.Music or N.Radio, scrolling down through the channels, etc. I just can't see what I do.

Regards
    Jagy

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)